Lights, Camera, Action!
The Benefits of Hiring Sarah Elizabeth Artistry for your Wedding Day:
- We are a mobile team of experienced artists for Makeup + Hair. No need to travel to a salon from your hotel or venue causing additional transportation headaches and schedule complications. We travel to you, and all services are provided on site at the getting ready location of your choosing for your convenience.
- Each artist comes prepared with a well-stocked kit containing professional quality products, professional tools, and even perfect “true white” lighting for dark venues or overcast days.
- We create balanced looks that look stunning in person and flawless on camera.
- Each makeup application includes a choice of complimentary Airbrush Foundation and Custom Faux Lashes for all members of the Wedding Party.
- We build a personalized schedule for you to meet your specific timing needs to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- We only book one wedding or event per day, allowing us to roll with the last-minute changes, unexpected additions or even emergencies without needing to race off to the next wedding or event. You are our only priority on your wedding day.
- We offer personalized and customizable options for your beauty needs; whether it’s a do-and-go service or becoming your all-day beauty concierge to ensure you (and your wedding party) look perfect all day and don’t have to stress about watching for shine, reapplying lipstick or tucking in hair pins from photos to ceremony and to the reception.
You got the ring, now let's make you sparkle brighter! (Inquiry + Booking)
Upon contacting Sarah Elizabeth Artistry, we take the time to learn all the details about you and your wedding to offer you the very best, customized options for your unique beauty needs. Maybe even service options you hadn’t even thought possible. Upon obtaining your personal story, event details and ultimate desires, we create a personalized proposal for your consideration.
When you have decided on your beauty needs, we make the booking process simple and easy with a quick 3 step process that can be completed all online via our secure server; from Proposal, to Payment to Contract.
We book on a first-come, first-served basis and do not hold wedding dates without a signed contract and non-refundable retainer. We tend to book out 7-13 months in advance, especially for popular dates in the heart of wedding season here in Minnesota (June through August).
The dress rehearsal (Preview Services)
If you decide that you want to design your personalized look together before the wedding, the Preview is your opportunity to do so. One on one time with your artist to create a look that is entirely you.
We ask the detailed questions about what you desire from your makeup and hair for the wedding, we review inspiration images and we get to know all about you, your future spouse, the family dynamics and your overall aesthetic to create a look that is entirely you.
We want you to leave your preview feeling amazing, confident and most of all that you trust that we can create the look of your dreams.
Before the Preview, we send a detailed prep sheet on how to get the most out of our session together.
Upon completion of your services, we take reference photos and document all the products used at your Preview so we can recreate the magic on your wedding day.
We do a 24 hour post-Preview check in to learn what you loved, what you might be unsure of and what we need to adjust/change so that we have a beautiful blueprint for the wedding day.
The Calm before the celebration (Between Preview + Day Of)
We are always available to address questions, concerns or changes leading up to the wedding day.
We give all of our booked clients their own client portal where you can review all of our emails, contracts, questionnaires and additional documents related to your wedding day.
45 days prior to your event (on average) we coordinate with your planner, venue, photographer and you to create a comfortable schedule to share with your wedding party + additional vendors to make sure the day is relaxed and there are no surprises to the timeline on the day of your event.
The Main Event (Wedding Day)
We arrive to your chosen getting ready location 15-30 minutes prior to the start of service to set up our stations and help you set the perfect stress-free tone for your day. We coordinate our arrival time with the venue directly so you do not have to think twice and can just arrive and immediately start the beauty process.
Each of our appointments allow ample time to provide the best quality of service and outcome for Makeup + Hair for you and your Wedding Party.
Prior to the start of the Star of the Show’s services, we take time to review the details of the look we are creating together, inspiration images and notes and photos from your Preview. We are prepared to make any needed adjustments on the fly the day of the event.
All of our on location Makeup + Hair services are provided in a relaxed, fun environment with customizable day-of options ranging from Bride Only, Small or Large Wedding Parties or even a Full Day Beauty Attendant option. We also offer Engagement Photo and Rehearsal Dinner services too. Connect with us to discuss the perfect options for your unique and individual wedding day experience!
Like what you've read? Let's Connect!
Connect with us to start the discussion and see if we are a match for your vision and budget. We want to make your wedding day special and are here to help you on your adventure in any way we can. Our typical bridal services for the bride and wedding party begin at $600.